Adobe Bridge 2020 includes all the necessary files to run perfectly on your system, uploaded program contains all latest and updated files, it is a full offline or standalone version of Adobe Bridge 2020 for compatible versions of Windows, download link at the end of the post.
Bridge gives you centralized access to all the files and assets you need for your creative projects. Organize personal and team assets, batch edit with ease, add watermarks, set centralized color preferences, and even upload your photos to Adobe Stock. Bridge simplifies your workflow and keeps you organized and now with Libraries
The viewer displays thumbnails of images and supports most file types including PSD, INDD, and RAW which you can drag-and-drop into Bridge. If you’re a CC user, Adobe Bridge helps make life easier. It can add watermarks, manage and set file metadata, rate and label photos, make slideshows, create collections, and bring batch file operations.
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Adobe Bridge 2020 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Bulk import, export and preview Libraries assets
- Edit photo capture time
- Export/ Import network cache
- Native PDF Output Module
- Support for Retina and HiDPI displays with the ability to scale
- Automated cache management
- Publishing to Adobe Portfolio to build your personalized website
- Quick organization and stacking of panoramic and HDR images
- On-demand thumbnail and metadata generation
- Option to import photos and videos from your mobile device or digital camera on macOS
- Support for CEP HTML5
- Flexible batch processing
- Drag-and-drop file flexibility
- Centralized color settings
System Requirements :
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher.